The 10th anniversary of the World Forum on the Internet of Things (WF-IoT2024) marks a significant milestone for this distinguished IEEE IoT conference and gathering. WF-IoT seeks submissions and proposals for original technical papers and presentations that address the Internet of Things (IoT), its theoretical and technological building blocks, the applications that drive the growth and evolution of IoT, operational considerations, experimentation, experiences from deployments, and the impacts of IoT on consumers, the research community, the public sector, as well as commercial and industrial sectors.
This anniversary edition promises to uphold the tradition of fostering collaboration, knowledge exchange, and exploration of the latest trends and innovations within the dynamic realm of the Internet of Things.
The theme for WF-IoT2024 is “Unleashing the Power of IoT with AI,” encouraging the submissions of content focused on aspects of IoT that cover most of our planet and the near-space environment. The World Forum will be held in-person and will be conducted during 10-13 November 2024.
Peer Reviewed Technical Paper Submissions
Technical papers should cover, but not be limited to, the following overarching topics:
- Architectural Considerations
- Application and Use Cases
- AI/Machine Learning Technologies
- Big Data Algorithms and Analysis
- Cloud, Fog, and Embedded Computing
- Communication, Networking, and Broadcast Technologies
- Components, Circuits, Electronic Systems, and Signal Processing
- Computer Storage and Data Systems
- Cybersecurity, Security, Privacy, and Trust
- Digital Twins in IoT Applications
- Fields, Waves, and Electromagnetics
- Human-Machine Interfaces
- Impact of IoT on Engineering Professions and Society
- Maritime Environment in IoT Technologies
- Power, Energy, and Industrial Applications
- Transportation, Connected Vehicles, and Multi-modal Systems
- Bioengineering and IoT
- Experiment Results, Demonstrations, Trials, and Deployments
- Robotics and Control Systems
- Sensors and Networked Sensor Systems
- Space-Based Communications and Remote Sensing
- Standards and Regulation
- Systems Engineering and Operation Technologies
- Theoretical Foundations and Design Methods
How to Submit:
To submit your full paper for consideration, please note the following important dates:
Full Paper Submission Date: 1 April 2024
Notification of Acceptance Date: 15 July 2024
Final Paper Submission Date: 1 August 2024
Please use the following submission link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=31878
The page length limit for all initial submissions for review is SIX (6) printed pages (10-point font) and must be written in English. Initial submissions longer than SIX (6) pages will be rejected without review.
All final submissions of accepted papers must be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures. No more than one (1) additional printed page (10-point font) may be included in final submissions and the extra page (the 7th page) will incur an over length page charge of US$100. All final papers must be submitted to the IEEE Conference eXpress website. Please refer to the acceptance letter for the instructions on how to upload final papers.
You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter.
If you have any questions regarding the submission of manuscripts, please contact one of the Technical Program Chairs of the Symposia that you are submitting a paper.
We look forward to your contributions to the 10th anniversary of WF-IoT, where accepted, registered, and presented technical papers will be published in the proceedings available in IEEE Xplore.